Poems Of My Heart

Saturday, November 29, 2008

not at all

I always adorn myself in front of you,
but you never give enough affection.
I always make you special in my life,
but you never seem to care.
I always write you letters,
but you never respond.
I always bestow you my help,
but you never give me gratitude.
I always long for you caress,
but you never offer it to me.
I always put you as my inspiration,
but you never know I do.
I always ignore your annoying words,
but you never apologize.
I always put you in my mind,
but you never think of me.
I always utter your sweet name,
but you never speak of mine.
I always want to talk to you,
but you never dare to listen.
I always wait for your answer,
but you never let me hear what.
I always am in love with you,
but you love me not at all.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online