Poems Of My Heart

Saturday, November 29, 2008

relinquish my love

Eversince the day to you
I twitched evincing my emotion;
you never seem to discern
how much I care or
how much I love you.
Whenever I drew nearer to you,
you never take heed in apparent.
If I converse you reply in folly.
No matter how assiduous I am
in winning your heart,
you'll never learn and I
know you never will.
-------------
When will I try to comprehend
that you don't really love me, and
that you don't really care for me?
Because in your heart is someone else
more special than me,
more glamorous than me,
and more likely to be lovelier than me.
So to you I ask this very last query,
will I ever have a chance or
will I just have to relinquish my love for you,
F O R E V E R. . . . .?

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online