Poems Of My Heart

Friday, December 5, 2008

the feeling remains

I kept on watching you vigilantly,
wherever you are I spy you patiently,
in the hallway, corridor, lobby and even on the streetside,
but I still don't know until when I'll hide,
the extreme desire I kept inside,
inside my heart and inside my mind.
---
I wonder if you ever tried to take discernment,
of all my vexing and awkward movements,
coz lately you act so differently,
you even make unlikeable demeanor apparently,
I don't know if I'm going to believe it,
or is it just part of my discomfit?
---
Whatever it be I will not vanish this feeling,
inside my heart that I've been longing,
but I comprehend that I'm only up to the fence,
no more to regret nor to be incense,
but the sweetness will remain delightful -
forever endearing, cheerful and hopeful.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online