Poems Of My Heart

Friday, December 5, 2008

to forget you

You know that I love you so much,
You know that I care for you that much,
You know that I'll do everything for you,
You know that I always think of you,
You know that I want you to be with me,
You know that the letters you receive comes from me,
You know that I am willing to help you in your difficulties,
You know that you can share with me your anxieties,
You know that I like your pretty face,
and you know that I love you for what you are
but...
I know that you don't really love me so,
I know that you don't care for me,
I know that you'll do nothing for me,
I know that you never think of me,
I know that you don't want to be with me,
I know that you don't like the letters coming from me,
I know that you won't help me in your difficulties,
I know you won't share with me your anxieties,
I know that you don't like my ugly face,
and I know that you'll never love me, in anyway or anyhow.
So maybe I'll just have to forget you,
even if I still love you very much.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online